VECTREXIANS: New batch of 150 copies has been producedApril 5, 2009
That’s right, you can find more info on the Vectrexians-Preorder page on how to do the ordering and payment.. Those who are not yet on the list can still send me a mail.
Main differences of new vectrexians:
- Calibration menu to compensate drift.
- Players-ship is drawn more stable.
- "difficulty" menu (1=easy, 2 = normal, 3 = hard)
- Introduction intermission ("we are the vectrexians")
- Enemies move faster in the convoy.
- Enhanced sound more to the original, including the background noise that irritated a lot of people :-)
- A 3D rendered animation In the beginning of the game
- A 3D rendered animation during the end-game (after beating level 20)
- End credits
- A pause-button (button 3)
Get the new VECTREXIANS at Kristof´s page